Posted: Jan 24th 2022
IBC Technologies Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-efficiency boilers and water heaters for residential and commercial use in North America and a proud member of the Rheem Manufacturing Company family of brands. For over 25 years, IBC has been at the forefront of innovation in the heating industry.
Here at IBC, we operate on the basis of accountability, integrity, quality, openness, and teamwork. The strength of these values is apparent in our team members, who strive to live them every day. It is this culture that has allowed us to exceed customer expectations, outperform our competitors, build strong relationships and above all, have fun doing it with a lot of great people!
Location: Burnaby, BC
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Day Shift
Reporting to: Production Manager
- Prepare and assemble electric and mechanical components for residential and commercial boilers.
- Inspect quality on all products throughout the assembly process.
- Package and wrap complete boilers into boxes and organize them onto pallets.
- Ensure the structure of the wooden crates is secure and steady after packaging.
- Adhere to safety protocols to ensure the safety of all employees.
- Report any assembly line, product, packaging, and safety issues to the supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Authorized to work in Canada.
- Working knowledge of hand tools.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and efficiently.
- Possess effective communication skills and works well in a team.
- Efficient and self-motivated.
- Coachable and trainable with a good attitude and aptitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- At least two years of experience working in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and standing during work hours.
- Ability to operate a forklift with a valid license is a plus.
We want to hear from you if you think there is a fit! To apply, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.