“Working for IBC is rewarding in many ways. I feel like a valued employee where I have the full support of my supervisor”
“I have seen so much growth since I joined the company. IBC are always evolving to meet the demands of the industry while placing an emphasis on and facilitating our professional growth. I cannot wait to see what great things the future has in store.”
Posted: June 7th 2021
Job Title: Customer Service - Order Entry (Burnaby, British Columbia)
We are looking for a highly motivated customer service – order entry clerk, who can look after our growing business volume. The role is expected to handle high volume of orders with high degree of accuracy and professionally respond to customer inquiries on order status, shipment information, and inventory level. Time management and multi-tasking are the key to succeed in this role.
- Enter sales orders accurately and efficiently on a timely basis
- Support Accounts Receivable on invoicing
- Match and file invoices and other documents as required
- Answer and transfer incoming calls and greeting guests in a warm and professional manner
- Respond to external and internal inquiries regards to order status and inventory level
- Support month end close and meet sales cut off timeline
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Positive and personable, and works well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong computer skills, with comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight timeline
- Customer service or office experience an asset
- Experience in Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable would be an asset, but not required
Competitive Salary – TBD based on experience
Benefits –RRSP Match Program, Extended Health and Dental after probation
Company highly supports personal development of our employee. We offer education support to qualified employee.
Please send your resume and cover letter to IBC.HR@ibcboiler.com with “Customer Service- Order Entry” in the subject line.